Orange PLA+ 1.75mm 3D Printing Filament is an upgrade to normal PLA. It is suitable for all 3D printers and can replace PLA completely. PLA + is several times tougher than the normal PLA on the market; it also produces Smoother finished printouts with no cracking or brittle problem. Spooless filament reduces waste and helps the environment. PLA+ print temperature is about 20 Celsius higher than regular PLA. Most user prints at around 210 to 215 Celsius.
Superb layer bonding
High rigidity. Good glossiness.
Several times tougher than PLA
Smoother finished printouts.
No cracking or brittle problem.
Prints are hard to break.
We robu.in offering a variety of colors from the Orange PLA+ assortment. Experience a smoother 3D print experience with this great material.
Major differences between PLA+ and regular PLA:
- Elongation At Break: PLA+ 29% | Regular PLA 5% and therefore with PLA+ there is no wiredrawing problems, the surface of the printouts will be smoother and more delicate;
- Izod Impact Strength: PLA+ 7KJ/m2 | Regular PLA 4.2KJ/m2, Hence you can see the Toughness of PLA+ is twice superior than that of regular PLA.
- On top of existing PLA performance, greatly improved the materials’ Fracture Toughness. Print much smoother. No warp or layer breaking problems. No brittle issue.
- Spool Diameter: 8″
- Spool Width: 2.50″
- Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.05″
- Inner Circle Diameter: 3.5″
- Reduced risk of cracks in the 3D print
- Smoother surface finish, at a higher precision
- Hardness improved 10 times over normal PLA
- Stiffer, more glossy, and better colored.
1 x Orange PLA+ 1.75mm 3D Printing Filament 1kg-Yellow