This is a TT DC Gearbox Motor with a gear ratio of 1:48, and it comes with 2 x 200mm 28AWG wires with breadboard-friendly 2.54mm(0.1”) Female connectors.DC geared motor with high-quality rubber wheels, dual shafts can be equipped with speed measurement code disk, convenient for speed measurement
A small shaft with matching wheels gives an optimized design for your application or robot. Mounting holes on the body & light weight makes it suitable for in-circuit placement. This motor can be used with 69mm Diameter Wheel for Plastic Gear Motors and an 87mm Diameter Multipurpose Wheel for Plastic Gear Motors.
Low-cost geared DC Motor. It is an alternative to our metal gear DC motors. It comes with an operating voltage of 3-12V and is perfect for building small and medium robots. Available with 60 and 150 RPM.
The motor is ideal for DIY enthusiasts. This motor set is inexpensive, small, easy to install, and ideally suited for use in a mobile robot car. They are commonly used in our 2WD platforms.
We are supplying the range BO(Battery Operated) Motors with varying RPM and Gear-Box arrangement, click on the name below for more information
Note: These Motors are available in three different colours i.e. Yellow, Black, and white, we will ship it randomly.
- Cost-effectiveness of the injection-moulding process.
- Elimination of machining operations.
- Low density: lightweight, low inertia.
- Uniformity of parts.
- Capability to absorb shock and vibration as a result of elastic compliance.
- Ability to operate with minimum or no lubrication, due to inherent lubricity.
- The relatively low coefficient of friction.
- Corrosion-resistance; elimination of plating, or protective coatings.
- The quietness of operation.
- Tolerances are often less critical than for metal gears, due in part to their greater resilience.
- Consistency with the trend to greater use of plastic housings and other components.
Package Includes :
1 x 5V 200RPM Microbit TT DC Motor
Be the first to review “Pair 5V 200RPM Microbit TT DC, Motor 1:48”