This is a PAJ7620 Gesture Recognition Sensor.
PAJ7620U2 integrates gesture recognition function with general I2C interface into a single chip. It can recognize 9 gestures and the gesture information can simply access via the I2C bus.
PAJ7620U2 also offers built-in proximity detection for the purpose of sensing object approaching or departing. The PAJ7620U2 is designed with great flexibility in a power-saving mechanism. The PAJ7620U2 is designed to operate from 2.8V to 3.3V over -40°C to +85°C and the pull-up voltage for the I2C bus and interrupt line is from 1.8V to 3.3V.
Gesture recognition function:
- Move up
- Move down
- Move left
- Move right
- Move forward
- Move backward
- Circle-counter clockwise
Note: The breakout comes without solder of the header pin, the user will need to solder it manually
- The supply voltage is 2.8V- 3.3V and I/O voltage is 1.8V~3.3V
- Nine gesture recognition (Up / Down / Left / Right / Push / Pull / CW / CCW / Wave)
- Gesture speed is 60°/s to 600°/s in Normal Mode and 60°/s to 1200°/s in Gaming Mode
- Ambient light immunity: < 100k Lux
- Built-in proximity detection
- Flexible power-saving scheme
- I2C interface up to 400 kbit/s, Pull-up voltage from 1.8V to 3.3V
- Ambient light noise cancellation
- Hand Gesture Sensor Recognition Sensor (PAJ7620), by SurtrTech in Arduino Create
- Gesture PAJ7620 Arduino Library
1 x PAJ7620U2 Breakout Board
1 x 6-way straight header pin