Panasonic advanced Eneloop chargers are a safe, reliable, and quick way to charge Panasonic Ni-MH batteries. They optimize the output of Panasonic’s rechargeable AA and AAA Eneloop and Eneloop pro batteries. The charger’s single cell charging feature allows for charging 1, 2, 3, or 4 batteries at a time. These advanced chargers are equipped with LED lights, auto shut-off, a timer, and a retractable AC plug. Panasonic’s advanced chargers are lightweight and easy to carry around, enabling you to carry them with you wherever you go.
1. 3 Colour LED Lights, Managing the Battery’s Lifeline
- Panasonic advanced chargers are equipped with 3 colors of LED lights – Red, Yellow, and Green.
- These three lights indicate battery life, show battery status, and charge progress by detecting voltage.
- They also highlight when it’s time to change the battery.
- The yellow light indicates the time to change the battery is nearing and the red light flashes when it’s time to change the battery.
2. 3 Second Battery Scan, Best Way to Charge
- The 3 Second Battery Scan feature in Panasonic’s advanced charger BQ-CC55 checks battery type, flashing the red LED light to alert the user if a dry battery has been inserted in the charger.
- It checks the battery charge for each battery and lets the user know which battery needs to be charged.
- This feature not only ensures that the charger doesn’t get damaged with the wrong type of battery but also prevents overcharge.
3. Smart Charge for Smart Batteries
- Battery overcharging is a common concern. Overcharging not only wastes electricity but also reduces battery life.
- This concern has been addressed in Panasonic’s advanced chargers. The charger’s Smart Charge feature detects the voltage and stops charging just after overflow.
Note: This Package includes only Charger. Batteries are not Included
- Input type: AC 100~240V 0.2A
- Charging Time: Approx. 7 Hours (eneloop AA x 1 to 4), approx. 9 Hours (eneloop pro AA x 1 to 4)
- Accepts AA x 1 to 4 / AAA x 1 to 4
- Individual Voltage Control Function for Greater Efficiency
- 4 x LED Indicators (Green Indicates Charging in Progress)
- Detects voltage and stops charging just after overflow.
- Dimensions: 65 (W) x 105 (L) x 27 (H) mm
- Weight: 91 g (Except AC attachment)
1 x Panasonic BQ-CC17 Eneloop Advanced Charger for Ni-MH Battery Cell
1 x User Manual
Be the first to review “Panasonic BQ-CC17 Eneloop Advanced Charger for Ni-MH Battery Cell”