PCT-SPL-42 0.08-2.5mm 4:2 Pole Wire Connector Terminal Block with Spring Lock Lever for Cable Connection.
It can be used to create the two-wire connection from two pair connections as shown in below Picture
PCT Spring Lever Connector contains a compact locking wire connector by a spring lever, which is used for single-strand hardwire with 0.08mm to 2.5mm2 area or soft wire with 0.08mm to 4.0mm2 area (or AWG28 to AWG12). This connector can tolerate the rated voltage up to 400V with an electric current peak of 32A, result in a maximum of 7KW Power.
These connectors are available with different optional models, different sizes, and No. pole on which cables are locked as below Click on it to buy according to your requirement.
- PCT-212 is a Two-wire connector
- PCT-213 is a Three-wire connector
- PCT-214 is a Four-wire connector
- PCT-215 is a Five wire connector
- PCT-218 is an Eight-wire connector
- CH-812 is a Two to Two-wire connector
- CH-813 is Three to Three wire connector
- CH-2-4 is a Four to Two-wire connector
- CH-2-6 is a Six to Two-wire connector
- High-grade Insulative Nylon Material
- Strong Spring Locking Lever
- Nickel Plated Metal Point Inside
- Good Temperature Resistance
- Compact Splicing Connector
- 4:2 -Conductor Terminal Block
- With Operating Levers
- Max. Continuous Service Temperature 85°C
1 x PCT-SPL-42 0.08-2.5mm 4:2 Pole Wire Connector
Be the first to review “PCT-SPL-42 0.08-2.5mm 4:2 Pole Wire Connector Terminal Block with Spring Lock Lever for Cable Connection”