The Photoelectric Speed Sensor Encoder Coded Disc code wheel is a Slotted Opto isolator module, with an IR transmitter & a photodiode mounted on it. Performs Non-Contact Object Sensing. This is normally used as positional sensor switch (limit switch) or as Position Encoder sensors used to find the position of the wheel.
The module consists of IR LED and Photodiode mounted facing each other enclosed in the plastic body.
- DC motor position / velocity control
- Position and velocity servomechanisms
- Factory automation robots
- Numerically controlled machinery
- Computer printers and plotters
- Small and Easy to use the module.
- It offers the fast response at a very good accuracy
- Two signal lines, one yellow, one blue.
- Yellow and blue are two TTL level signals
- (Note: Measuring Reversible rely on these two levels to distinguish between forward or reverse).
1 x Photoelectric Speed Sensor Encoder Coded Disc code wheel