This HAT has all the same great features as the original Picade HAT but now has no-fuss female Dupont connectors to hook up your joystick and buttons.
Simply pop Picade X HAT onto your Pi, plug a USB-C power supply into the connector on the HAT (it back-powers your Pi through the GPIO, so no need for a separate power supply), wire up your controls, and install our driver! It’s ideal for your own DIY arcade cabinet builds, or for interfaces that need big, colorful buttons and sound.
- I2S audio DAC with 3W amplifier (mono) and push-fit terminals
- Safe power on/off the system with the tactile power button and LED
- USB-C connector for power (back-powers your Pi)
- 4-way digital joystick inputs
- Six player button inputs
- Four utility button inputs
- One soft power switch input
- One power LED output
- Breakout pins for power, I2C, and 2 additional buttons
- Compatible with all 40-pin Raspberry Pi models
1 x Picade X HAT USB-C