This Pimoroni Automation HAT comes with relays, analog channels, powered outputs, and buffered inputs (all 24V tolerant) you can now hook up a plethora of goodies to your Raspberry Pi all at once.
Better still each channel has indicator LEDs which means at a glance you can see what’s happening with your setup. Even the analog channels have dimming LEDs that allow you to see the value they are currently sensing – swish!
Ideal for smart home and automation projects, giving your greenhouse intelligent sprinklers, or scheduling your fish feeding!
- We recommend you use a set of brass M2.5 standoffs with Automation HAT to avoid pins contacting the HDMI port if the HAT is pushed down
- Loads for the buffered outputs should be switched on the ground side, i.e. 12/24V (from supply) -> load -> output terminal -> ground (from the supply)
- The relays can tolerate up to 2A each and should be switched on the high side
- The sinking outputs can sink a maximum of 500mA total across the 3 outputs, so if you use a single channel you can sink the whole 500mA across it.
- The accuracy of the ADC is ±2%.
- Do not use to switch mains voltages!
- Three 24V @ 2A relays (NC and NO terminals)
- Three 12-bit ADC @ 0-24V (±2% accuracy)
- Three 24V tolerant buffered inputs and 24V tolerant sinking outputs
- Fifteen channel indicator LEDs
- One 12-bit ADC @ 0-3.3V
- 3.5mm screw terminals
- Power, Comms, and Warn! LED indicators
- SPI, TX (#14), RX (#15), #25 pins broken out
- Compatible with all 40-pin header Raspberry Pi models
- Comes fully assembled (broken out pins require soldering)
1 x Pimoroni Automation HAT