The inbuilt charging circuit means it can recharge the attached battery by supplying power to the Pico via USB, and it includes protection against over-discharge and overcurrent. There’s a power button to stop the SHIM from providing battery power when it’s not needed and turn any project on and off, as well as two LED indicators – a white one that shows when the shim is providing power and a red one to tell that when the battery is being charged.
- Protection of Charger Reverse Connection
- Protection of Battery Cell Reverse Connection
- Only One External Capacitor Required
- Over-temperature Protection
- Overcharge Current Protection
- Two-step Overcurrent Detection
1 x PIMORONI LiPo/LiIon Power Supply SHIM for Raspberry Pi Pico