This is a PIMORONI LSM303D 6DoF Motion Sensor Breakout. The LSM303D 6d0F chip has an accelerometer, magnetometer, A / D converters and signal conditioning circuit integrated. The LSM303D 6DoF Breakout has an I2C interface and is 3.3V or 5V compatible. Still, the communication to the processor is done through the I2C bus. Thus only one chip is required to achieve a six-axis data detection and output. The LSM303D 6d0F requires very few peripheral devices.
- Tilt compensated compass
- Map rotation
- Position detection
- Motion-activated functions
- Free-fall detection
- Click/double click recognition
- Intelligent power saving for handheld devices
- Display orientation
- Gaming and virtual reality input devices
- Impact recognition and logging
- Vibration monitoring and compensation
- Integrated three-axis magnetometer and a tri-axial accelerometer with a digital interface.
- Comes with automatic detection.
- Also incorporates high-performance accelerometers.
- Accelerometers can run on LOW power mode.
- 16-bit data output
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3B+, 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, and Zero W
1 x PIMORONI LSM303D 6DoF Motion Sensor Breakout