This Pimoroni Rainbow HAT is created with the collaboration of the Android Things team at Google, this great add-on board features displays, sensors, sound, and lots of LEDs! It’s the perfect introduction to developing Android Things applications on the Raspberry Pi.
Rainbow HAT also has a full Python API for use on Raspbian just like all of our other hats that you know and love!
The MagPi said that “Rainbow HAT has an impressive number of features crammed into it, making it useful for all sorts of projects” in their four-star review.
- Seven APA102 multicolor LEDs
- Four 14-segment alphanumeric displays (green LEDs)
- HT16K33 display driver chip
- Three capacitive touch buttons
- Atmel QT1070 capacitive touch driver chip
- Blue, green and red LEDs
- BMP280 temperature and pressure sensor
- Piezo buzzer
- Breakout pins for servo, I2C, SPI, and UART (all 3v3)
- Compatible with all 40-pin header Raspberry Pi models
1 x Pimoroni Rainbow HAT