A PIMORONI Trackball Breakout module from everyone’s favourite fruit-flavored phone and added a bunch of clever engineering to let build old-school interaction into a project. As well as x/y directional tracking and click, and added an RGBW (red/green/blue/white) LED right under the clear trackball to illuminate it and allow to add visual feedback. Use Trackball Breakout with an Arduino that supports USB HID to use it as a tiny mouse. The trackball has a grippy rubber surface so, it can also use with the trackball facing downwards and track it as it rolls on a surface, like a traditional roller ball mouse.
- Mini trackball with click button
- RGBW LEDs beneath trackball for illumination
- Moulded plastic trackball casing
- Mounting holes
- Reverse polarity protection
- Compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi, and Arduino
1 x PIMORONI Trackball Breakout