PIXHAWK PX4 2.4.7 Flight Controller with SHOCK ABSORBER + UBLOX NEO-M8N GPS + Pixhawk Power Module + PPM Encoder Combo Kit gives you all necessary Control component for a quadcopter, in one kit with affordable price and good quality.
Note: The Package does not include Mini OSD.
PIXHAWK is a high-performance autopilot-on-module suitable for fixed wing, multi rotors, helicopters, cars, boats and any other robotic platform that can move. It is targeted towards high-end research, amateur and industry need and combines the functionality of the PX4FMU + PX4IO.
The universal vibration damping mount or shock absorber has a list of useful applications. This is free camera mounting to Flight controller isolation. It absorbs vibration, the center supported plate is ideal for sensitive electronics and cameras. The flush flat-bottom mounting allows bolt or tape style attachment.
A new generation Ublox GPS NEO-M8N, with low power consumption and high precision, the ultimate accuracy is 0.6 meters, actually almost 0.9 meters, greater than the previous generation NEO-7N 1.4-1.6 meters accuracy; support GPS/QZSS L1 C/A, GLONASS L10F, BeiDou B1 protocol, and mode or more.
The GPS Folding Antenna Base mount comes will a laser cut adhesive pad to quickly attached your GPS module, while the mount itself can be fixed to your craft using the base plate M3 hole, or the cross slides. The PIXHAWK PX4 2.4.6 Power Module is a simple way of providing your Pixhawk PX4 2.4.7; with clean power from a LiPo battery as well as current consumption and battery voltage measurements, all through a 6-pos cable.
Pixhawk PPM Encoder Module can be coding a plurality of channels PWM signal that output from the receiver to PPM composite signal output, connected flight control with a single line.
1 x Ublox NEO-M8N GPS Module with Compass for APM with extra connector for Pixhawk
1 x Pixhawk PX4 2.4.7 32Bits Flight Controller for Quadcopter Multicopter
1x Anti-Vibration Shock Absorber for APM/KK/MWC/PixHawk
1 x Pixhawk PPM Encoder Module
1 x APM/Pixhawk Power Module V6.0 Output BEC 3A XT60 Plug 28V 90A
Specifications and Features:
Pixhawk V2.4.7 Flight board:
- 168 MHz / 252 MIPS Cortex-M4F
- 14 PWM / Servo outputs (8 with failsafe and manual override, 6 auxiliaries, high-power compatible)
- Abundant connectivity options for additional peripherals (UART, I2C, CAN)
- Integrated backup system for in-flight recovery and manual override with the dedicated processor and stand-alone power supply (fixed-wing use)
- The backup system integrates mixing, providing consistent autopilot and manual override mixing modes (fixed wing use)
- Redundant power supply inputs and automatic failover
- External safety switch
- Multicolor LED main visual indicator
- High-power, multi-tone piezo audio indicator
- MicroSD card for high-rate logging over extended periods of time
- 32bit STM32F427 Cortex M4 core with FPU
- 168 MHz
- 256 KB RAM
- 2 MB Flash
- The 32-bit STM32F103 failsafe co-processor
- ST Micro L3GD20H 16 bit gyroscope
- ST Micro 3CLDW 303H 14 bit accelerometer/magnetometer.
- Invensense MPU 6000 3-axis accelerometer/gyroscope.
- MEAS MS5611 barometer
- 5x UART (serial ports), one high-power capable, 2x with HW flow control
- 2x CAN (one with an internal 3.3V transceiver, one on expansion connector)
- Spektrum DSM / DSM2 / DSM-XÂ® Satellite compatible input
- Futaba S.BUSÂ® compatible input and output
- PPM sum signal input
- RSSI (PWM or voltage) input
- 3.3 and 6.6V ADC inputs
- Internal micro USB port and external micro USB port extension
Power System and Protection:
- Ideal diode controller with automatic failover
- Servo rail high-power (max. 10V) and high-current (10A+) ready
- All peripheral outputs over-current protected, all inputs ESD protected
Glass Fiber Flight Controller Anti-vibration/Shock absorber Set:
- Color: Black
- Material: Glass fiber
- Suit for different open source flight controller, like APM 2.5/2.6/2.8, KK, MWC, and Pixhawk 2.4
- Package Weight: 24 gm.
- Upper Frame size: 90 x 60 x 2 mm(LxWxH).
- Lower Frame Size: 100 x 70 x 2 mm(LxWxH).
- Shock absorber Height: 10 x 12 mm.(DxH).
NEO-M8N GPS Module:
- Receiver type 72-channel Ublox M8 engine.
- GPS/QZSS L1 C/A, GLONASS L10F, BeiDou B1.
- SBAS L1 C/A: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS.
- Galileo-ready E1B/C (NEO-M8N).
- Nav. update rate1 Single GNSS: up to 18 HZ.
- Concurrent GNSS: up to 10 Hz.
- Position accuracy2 2.0 m CEP.
- Acquisition2 Cold start: 26 s.
- Aided starts: 2 s.
- Reacquisition: 1.5 s.
- Sensitivity2 Tracking & Nav: –167 dBm.
- Cold start: –148 dBm.
- Hot starts: –156 dBm.
- Assistance AssistNow GNSS Online.
- Assist Now GNSS Offline (up to 35 days)3.
- Assist Now Autonomous (up to 6 days).
- OMA SUPL & 3GPP compliant
- Oscillator TCXO (NEO-M8N/Q).
- Crystal (NEO-M8M).
- RTC crystal Built-In.
- Noise figure On-chip LNA (NEO-M8M). Extra LNA for.
- lowest noise figure (NEO-M8N/Q).
- Anti-jamming Active CW detection and removal.
- Extra onboard SAW bandpass filter (NEO-M8N/Q).
- Memory ROM (NEO-M8M/Q) or Flash (NEO-M8N).
- Supported antennas Active and passive.
- Odometer Travelled distance.
- Data-logger For position, velocity, and time (NEO-M8N).
GPS Folding Base Antenna set:
- Material: CNC Aluminum alloy, carbon glass fiber rod
- Mounting rod diameter: 4mm
- length of rod: 14 cm.
- GPS plate diameter: 40 mm.
- Base plate diameter: 35 mm
- Mounting hole spacing: 16-35mm
- Weight: 20g
- Colour: Anodised black
- Note: Adhesive Pad is not included.
APM 2.5.2/2.6/2.8 Pixhawk Power Module V1.0:
- Max input voltage: 28V
- Max current sensing: 90A
- Voltage and current measurement configured for 5V ADC
- Switching regulator outputs 5.3V and 3A max
- 6-pos DF13 cable plugs directly to APM 2.5’s ‘PM’ connector
- Support 6S battery.
Pixhawk PPM Encoder Module:
- Support the input channels: 8.
- Output: PPM SUM × 1 / MUX × 1.
- Dimensions: 28 x 19 x 5 mm.
- Weight: 12 gm. (containing all the input and output wires).