Pneumatic fitting, push in fitting female elbow connects a push-to-connect tube connection on one end to a male threaded connection on the other end at a 90-degree angle. The swivel thread can rotate 360° after installation to allow for variations in piping direction. External tightening with a flat wrench. Pneumatic push to connect fitting female elbow is made of strong thermoplastic (PBT) and has stainless steel tube gripping claw; threaded component is made of nickel plated brass. Accommodate metric tubing O.D ranging from 4 mm to 16 mm, inch tubing O.D ranging from 1/8″ to 1/2″. Thread sizes range from M5,M6, R, PT, BSPT 1/8 to R, PT, BSPT 1/2.
All Pneuflex’s push-in fittings, pneumatic fittings, push to connect fittings can be used with Polyurethane Tubing, Nylon Tubing, Polyethylene Tubing and PVC Tubing.
Note: Actual product may vary for image in terms of shape and size.
- Push-in Tubing O.D: 10mm
- Thread Size: R, PT, BSPT 1/4
- Fluid Admitted: Air, Vaccum, Water(no freezing)
- Body Material: PBT
- Thread Material: Nickle Plated Brass
- Seal, O-ring: NBR
- Working Pressure: 0—1.0MPa | 0—150psi
- Proof Pressure: 3.0Mpa | 435psi
- Negative Pressure: -100Kpa | -29.5 In Hg
- Working Temperature: 0—60°C | 32—140°F
- Lock Claw: Stainless Steel(SUS)
- Applicable Tube: PU / PA / PE / PVC
1 x PLF 10-02 (10mm OD X 1/4″ BSPT Female Elbow)
Be the first to review “PLF 10-02 (10mm OD X 1/4″ BSPT Female Elbow)”