Wide Range of Applications: It can measure AC voltage and DC voltage, resistance, and current, It can also test circuit continuity, battery quality, and diode biases. This is a must-have addition to all your electrical and electronic tools.
High-Quality Display with Backlight Function: It features a high-quality 3 and 1/2 digits display with a maximum display value of 1999. It also features a backlight to conveniently see the values on display.
Comes with Additional Items: This digital multimeter also comes with normal and needle types of probes, test clips, Dupont wire probes, crocodile clips, mini crocodile cable, thermocouples, mini wire stripper tool, mini screwdrivers, an electrical tape, and a downloadable e-book.
- Maximum display value: 1999 (31/2) digits, automatic polarity display
With a back-light feature that will be turned on for about 10 seconds when the upper leftmost button is pressed.
- Soft rod, full sheath, and socket to ensure connection effectiveness.
The pen is about 15.5 cm long and the effective probe is about 2 cm. The total length is about 110cm.
High and low-temperature resistance: 0-40 ° C CAT III 1000V / 10A
Scope of application: a standard instrument for a standard 4 mm banana plug.
- Conveniently equipped with a kick-stand so that the multimeter can stand-alone for easy reading of measurements.
Ergonomically shaped multimeter body that makes it easy to grip.
- This digital multimeter has a protective cover to protect the multimeter from physical damage.
- Voltage Measurement: • DC-voltage: 200mV/2V/20V/200V ±(0.5%+4), 600V ±(1%+5) • AC-voltage: 0 to 600V, 200V/600V ±(1.2%+10)
- DC-Current Measurement: • DC-current: 0 to 10A • DC-current: 2mA/20mA/200mA ±(1.5%+3), 10A ±(2%+5)
- Resistance Measurement: • Resistance: 0 ohms to 2 M ohms
• Resistance: 200Ω ±(1%+5), 2kΩ/20KΩ/200KΩ ±(0.8%+3), 2MΩ ±(1%+15)
- DC Voltage Measurements: 1. Insert the black probe into “COM” and the red probe into “V/Ω”2. For AC-Voltage measurement, put the range switch to the corresponding ACV range and then put the test probes to the source to be measured.
3. For DC-Voltage measurement, put the range switch to the corresponding DCV range and then put the test probes to the source to be measured.
1 x Digital Multimeter
2 x Needle Tipped Test Probes with Silicone Cover (gold plated, Cat II. Voltage: 1000V, Current: 20A)
2 x Normal Test Probes with Silicone Cover (gold plated, Cat III. Voltage: 1000V, Current: 20A)
2 x Alligator Clip Test Leads
2 x Double-ended Alligator Clips Wire
2 x Male Dupont Jumper Wire to Alligator Clip
2 x Female Dupont Jumper Wire to Alligator Clip
2 pair Mini Grabber Test Hook Clips to Alligator Clip
2 x U-type Test Fork Clips to Alligator Clip
1 x Thermocouple
1 x mini wire stripper tool
2 x mini screwdrivers
1 x Black electrical tape
1 x Plusivo flye
Be the first to review “Plusivo Digital Display Multimeter + Test Leads”