Plusivo Digital Multimeter DM301B is an ideal tool for electronics and electrical circuit debugging needs with test probes and various test leads, with added accessories. It is an autoranging multimeter that is easy to use and operate and can be used as multi tester for Car Battery Circuit, Voltmeter, Ammeter, Ohmmeter.
This True RMS high performance digital multimeter can be used to measure DC voltage and AC voltage, AC and DC current, resistance, diodes and do continuity tests. It can also be used to assess the battery quality, has NCV and live test functions. The new display and function layout show clearer and better user experience. It is the best choice for professional electricians, enthusiasts and families.
What’s so special about Plusivo Digital Multimeter DM301B?
- Autoranging – True RMS (4000 Counts)
- DETECTS LIVE WIRES: It has a function that help you detect live wires with a red indicator light for strong AC signals and green indicator light for weak AC signals, and beeps according to the intensity of signals.
- NCV or NON-CONTACT VOLTAGE DETECTION: Gradually approach the NCV sensor to the conductor under test, i.e. electric sockets, outlets and terminals to test voltage and live wires safely without touching them.
- Multifunction: Measures AC/DC voltage and current, resistance, capacitance, test continuity, and diode biases; suitable for industrial and household use; a must-have addition to your electrical and electronic tools.
- High-Quality Display: 4000 counts LED display with backlight to see the values in dimly lit areas, with a sampling speed of 3 times per second, with Overload indication OL and low battery indication, hold function for data retention.
- Comes with Additional Items: Set of test leads, (5-in-1) normal and needle types of probes, crocodile clips, mini wire stripper tool, mini screwdrivers, electrical tape, user guide, and e-book.
- 600 V input voltage protection
- Auto Power-OFF
- HOLD function/Back Light
- Over load indication: “OL” symbol displayed when exceeding the measuring range
- Low battery indication
- AC/DC Voltage measurement
- AC/DC Current measurement
- Resistance measurement
- Diode Test: Yes
- Continuity Test: Yes
Note: For more info., Mastering The Art of Measurement – User Guide for the Plusivo DM301B Multimeter is provided in the attachment section. Please read the printed operating instructions manual before use and pay attention to the safety information and retain them for future reference. Failure to follow these instructions may lead to serious injury and damage to property.
- AC Voltage Measurement
- Turn the knob to “AC Voltage” function
- Insert the red probe in the rightmost socket and black probe in “COM” socket.
- Connect the probe to the circuit to be measured (connect to the measured power source or circuit in parallel) and measure the voltage.
- Read the measurement result.
- Temperature Measurement
- Switch the knob to “°C/°F”and the meter will display the surrounding temperature.
- Remove the test pens and connect the “COM” and “VΩmA” leads to the ends of the thermocouples with the correct polarity.
- The meter will displays the approximate temperature from the thermocouple.
- Turn the knob to the “NCV Live”
- Gradually approach the NCV sensor to the conductor under test.
- weak AC signals: green indicator lights up, and beeps are sent in slow dips.
- strong AC signals: red indicator lights up, and beeps are sent in fast dips.
- LIVE TEST
- Turn the knob to the “NCV Live Test” position, use “FUNC” key to switch to “LIVE”.
- Insert the red probe into the “Live ” socket, use probe to touch test point.
- Same indicator for strong and weak AC signals as NCV test.
1 x Plusivo Digital Multimeter DM301B
1 x pair of Needle Tipped Test Probes with Silicone Cover (gold plated, Cat II. Voltage: 1000V, Current: 20A)
1 x pair of Normal Test Probes with Silicone Cover (gold plated, Cat III. Voltage: 1000V, Current: 20A)
1 x pair of Alligator Clip Test Leads
1 x pair of Double-ended Alligator Clips Wire
1 x pair of Male Dupont Jumper Wire to Alligator Clip
1 x pair of Female Dupont Jumper Wire to Alligator Clip
1 x pair of Mini Grabber Test Hook Clips to Alligator Clip
1 x pair of U-type Test Fork Clips to Alligator Clip
1 x Thermocouple
1 x mini wire stripper tool
2 x mini screwdrivers
1 x Black electrical tape