Pratham 1.0 is a development board for Arduino Nano design and developed by GreyRobotics. It would be the best development board for beginners to start coding and robotics as well as for experienced people to use in their project.
Having an onboard Arduino Nano platform the board makes it easy to go for beginners to avoid using complex breadboard wirings for blinking your LED’s, beeping your buzzer, writing to your LCD, reading your sensors, running your motors or building your robots for Line Following or as an Obstacle avoider robot.
Use PrathamV1.0 as your first ever board with onboard peripherals. Test your basic to advanced coding skills using this completely documented and user-friendly development board. Just plug-in, code and see it run!
- On-board DC jack and optional battery terminal for Input Power
- On-board ON/OFF switch and power LED
- Onboard Voltage Regulator for stable power supply
- Arduino Nano compatible (direct plug-in for Arduino Nano board)
- Two User Programmable LED’s
- Two User Programmable Switches
- On-board buzzer as Audio output
- On-board direct plug-in for 16X2 Liquid Crystal Display with contrast adjustment
- On-board L293D Motor Driver chipset
- Drive 2 Bi-directional DC motors
- Drive 2 Servo motors
- I2C communication pins available for IMU Sensor
- Pin header to connect Line Follower Sensor (up to an array of 6) with power pins
- Pin header to connect Obstacle sensor (SHARP) with power pins
- Complete breakout of Arduino Nano for other multiple uses
- On-board 5V and GND output pin to power up external modules
- Optional expansion of board using various shields
1 x PRATHAM 1.0 Arduino Nano Development Board
Be the first to review “Arduino Nano PRATHAM 1.0 Development Board”