The Proto Screw Shield is the ultimate breakout board for an Arduino. It combines a prototyping shield with a full set of 3.5 mm screw terminal blocks. The proto shield part lets you build custom circuitry and then you can easily & securely connect wires and sensors to the terminal blocks. Great for panel mounts, buttons, sensors, enclosures etc.
Proto Screw Shield is Pre-Assembled so that it can be directly screwed onto the thread posts. It is reliable and convenient.
The Arduino Proto Screw Shield extends all pins of the Arduino out to 3.5mm pitch screw terminals. It also has a lot of the utility provided by Arduino Protoshield, including a large prototyping space of both connected and unconnected 0.1″ spaced through-holes, a reset button, LED for D13 pin indicating.
Don’t forget to check out our Arduino Boards category,
- Arduino terminal to provide the IO, port connection.
- 3.81 posts quality, reliable, convenient, durable.
- Combined with the Proto Shield, the middle can be used as a prototype expansion board.
- Double-sided PCB Prototyping extended area vias connecting the front sides can be welded components.
- The middle section can be placed small bread plate, convenient test extend
Package Includes :
1 x Proto Screw Shield Assemble.
jaydipchodavadiya9 (verified owner) –