This Stepper Motor Controller Board is based on the TOSHIBA 2SC5200. This board can be used to generate PWM signals for the stepper motor driver, it has onboard buttons for the CW and CCW rotation of the stepper motor. The speed of the motor can be varied through the onboard potentiometer.
When the board generates a frequency pulse signal, the high and low-frequency signal can be selected by the onboard jumper
1. If you want to use the start or stop function, the ENA enable terminal on the controller must be connected to the driver with a common cathode or a common anode.
2. The forward and reverse rotation and the start and stop of the motor can be controlled by pressing the button.
3. The speed of the motor can be controlled by adjusting the potentiometer to change the frequency.
4. The switch of the motor’s forward / reverse rotation and start/stop is an ordinary switch with self-locking.
5. If you want to connect the switches that control forward and reverse, and open or stop, to the chassis panel, you can refer to the following instructions.
Change the forward and reverse, the start-stop button into a lead-wire switch, see the pin position on the back:
- It has three frequency ranges selectable via onboard jumpers.
- Frequency can be measured via PUL and common cathode (GND) ports.
- The board has two sets of power input
1 x Stepper Motor Drive Simple Controller Speed Forward and Reverse Control Pulse Generation PWM Generation Controller
15 Days Warranty
This item is covered with a standard warranty of 15 days from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This warranty is given for the benefit of Robu customers from any kind of manufacturing defects. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.