PX4Flow is an optical flow smart camera. It has a native resolution of 752×480 pixels and calculates optical power on a 4x thrown and cropped area at 250Hz (bright, outside), making it very light sensitivy. Unlike many mouse sensors, it also works indoors and in low outdoor lighting conditions without the need for an illumination LED at 120Hz (dark, indoors). It can be freely reprogrammed to any other basic, efficient low-level computer vision task.
- The STM32F407/417 offers the performance of the Cortex™-M4 core (with floating point unit) running at 168 MHz.
- 168 MHz Cortex M4F CPU (128 + 64 KB RAM)
- 752 × 480 MT9V034 image sensor, L3GD20 3D Gyro-
- 16mm M12 lens (IR block filter)
- Size 49 mm x 38mm
- Power consumption 115mA / 5V
Package Includes :
1 x PX4FLOW V1.3.1 Optical Flow Sensor Smart Camera.
1 x Accessories set