QAV-R 220mm Pure Carbon Fiber Frame
The QAV-R FPV racing quadcopter airframe is a lightweight, super stiff, finely tuned airframe designed for high-performance FPV Drone Racing. The airframe implements 4mm thick removable arms and supports various arm sizes supporting 5″ propellers. QAV-R brand comprises a number of highly specialized components for the FPV Drone Racer.
We also have this frame with a full Kit, so you can build your drone in just one purchase
. Click here
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe featuring 4mm removable arms
- Custom aluminum hardware to enable one tool, quick swapping of arms in race pit settings
- Black Oxide steel screws
- Easy grip anodized spacers
- Multiple motor mounting holes to fit a variety of motors (M3 and M2 screw mounting patterns).
- “Bumpers” on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash, just like the QAV250.
- Easy Lipo Access (suggested Lipo is a 1300mah 3 or 4s)
- Support for 32mm board cams as well as 26mm cams.
- Support to carry HD camera (such as the GoPro 4, Mobius, or GoPro Session) with optional camera vibration mount (not included)
Recommended : (not included)
- Brushless motor: 1806~2206 (KV2000~2300)
- Brushless esc: 12A-20A
- Flight controller:mini CC3D/ NAZA32/ F3
- Battery cells:3S 1500~2200mah
- Propellers: 5045,5030 (5 inch)
- Image transmission: 5.8G 200~600wm 32CH
1 x QAV-R 220mm Frame kit (unassembled)