QAV-R 220mm Quadcopter Combo Kit includes almost all parts to build one drone except any communication devices. The QAV-R FPV racing quadcopter airframe is a lightweight, super-stiff, finely tuned airframe designed for high-performance FPV Drone Racing. The airframe implements 4mm thick removable arms and supports various arm sizes supporting 4″, 5″, and 6″ propellers. QAV-R brand comprises a number of highly specialized components for the FPV Drone Racer.
The kits include QAV-R 220mm RS 2205 Motors, ESCs, Mateksys PDB, 3LED-RGB Board, and other Fitting accessories to build a complete DIY drone.
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe featuring 4mm removable arms
- Removable of arms
- Black Oxide steel screws
- Easy grip anodized spacers
- Multiple motor mounting holes to fit a variety of motors (M3 and M2 screw mounting patterns).
- “Bumpers” on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash, just like the QAV250.
- Easy Lipo Access
- Support for 32mm board cams as well as 26mm cams.
- Support to carry HD camera (such as the GoPro 4, Mobius, or GoPro Session) with optional camera vibration mount (not included)
1 x QAV-R 220mm Quadcopter Combo Kit
1 x QAV-R 220mm Quadcopter Carbon fiber frame
4 x RS 2205 2300KV Brushless Motors (2 x cw and 2 x ccw)
4 x LittleBee BL Heli-S 30A-s ESCs
4 x 3-LED RGB Strip Board
2 x 5030 Propellor Pair
2 x 5045 Triblade Propellor Pair
1 x SP Racing F3 Arco Flight controller
1 x Mateksys PDB-X60 w/BEC 5V & 12V
1 x Fitting Accessories set
15 Days Warranty
This item is covered with a standard warranty of 15 days from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This warranty is given for the benefit of Robu customers from any kind of manufacturing defects. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.