R20DC 125KHz and 13.56MHz 2-in-1 USB Proximity Sensor Smart RFID ID IC Card Reader reading distance up to 8cm, which is widely used for RFID radio frequency identification systems and projects, such as automated parking management, personal identification and production access control.
This RFID card reader can read RFID card serial numbers and output them to your computer according to the specified format, then management software derives many more functions.
- Connect with a computer through the USB cable inside.
- Open notepad or a word document.
- Put the card on the top of the reader.
- The document will output the card number automatically.
Note: RFID cards or Tag are not included in the package you have to buy them separately
- USB Plug and Play.
- Operating Frequency: 125KHz and 13.56MHz (2-in-1)
- RFID reader 0-8cm Reading Distance.
- Win8/7/XP/Android Supported.
- S50/S70 Card Supported.
- OTG Phone Connection.
- Built-in buzzer and LED for identification.
- Widely used at apartment, office, supermarket and other places.
- Supporting System: Windows87XP982000 CEMENT, LINUX, Vista
1 x R20DC 125KHz and 13.56MHz 2-in-1 Card Reader
1 x USB Cable
Be the first to review “125KHz 13.56MHz 2-in-1 USB Proximity Sensor Smart RFID ID IC Card Reader R20DC”