This R503 DC12V Low Power Consumption Ring Fingerprint Access Control Board is an all-in-one control board with the onboard STM8 microcontroller. This module can act as a standalone system for the fingerprint access control system. The board comes with an onboard relay which is activated by the microcontroller when the fingerprint is detected. The activation time of the relay can be controlled via a multiturn potentiometer, which can be adjusted through 0.5 sec -13 sec.
How To Use:
- After providing power to the module, the module will be in its initial factory mode where any fingerprint can activate the relay.
- To register the fingerprint long press the SET button for 3-4 sec, when the BLUE LED starts blinking it indicates that the module is ready to register the fingerprint.
- Now place the finger which you want to register on the scanner and after the 5 beeps remove the finger. If you want to add other fingerprints then you can add or wait for some time till the LED stops blinking.
- After the LED stops blinking you can use the registered fingerprint to activate the relay. When a registered fingerprint is read by the sensor the BLUE led will glow around the sensor and a RED/ORANGE led will glow if an unregistered fingerprint is detected.
- The SET time of the relay can be adjusted by the multiturn potentiometer.
- Low Power Consumption.
- fingerprint store capacity
1 x R503 DC12V Low Power Consumption Ring Fingerprint Access Control Board