The RadioMaster TX16S Mark II Radio Transmitter is the latest in radio transmitter technology. This radio with V4.0 hall gimbal has 4in1 and ELRS versions, and you can choose it according to your request. The 4.3″ IPS color display provides easy programming with touch panel precision and the brand new 3.5mm audio headphone jack and built-in dual speakers provide great audio options for pilots!
Support EdgeTX and OpenTX
EdgeTX is installed by default (Touch screen enabled).
Note:Requires EdgeTX version 2.6.0 or OpenTX version 2.3.15 or later.
- Improved internal circuitry and optimized power supply.
- New charge circuitry with integrated reverse-polarity protection.
- Optimized charge IC now allows up to 2.2A internal USB-C charge current.
- Rear-mounted audio jack provided headphone output.
- V4.0 Gimbal improved centering and temperature stability (Same circuitry as AG01).
- Optional high/low rear grips are included for improved ergonomics.
- Improved S1/S2 knobs with clear center detents.
- Improved LS/RS Sliders with a smoother feel and better center detents.
- Redesigned battery cover for improved battery access.
- Retooled body shell with improved fit and finish.
- Trainer socket changed to standard TRS 3.5mm socket.
- Rear DIY Socket added for personalized mods.
- Improved internal plastics for better longevity.
- Available ELRS and 4in1 versions.
- Transmission frequency: 2.400GHz-2.480GHz
- Transmitter module:
- Option 1: Internal 4-in-1 multi-protocol module (CC2500 CYRF6936 A7105 NRF2401)；
- Option2: Internal ELRS (SX1280)
- Transmitting power:
- Internal 4-in-1 multi-protocol module : Max 100mw (protocol dependent);
- Internal ELRS : Max 250mw (transmitting power is adjustable)
- Antenna gain: 2db (transmit power adjustable)
- Working current: 400mA
- Working voltage: 6.6-8.4v DC
- Remote control distance:> 2km @ 22dbm
- Radio firmware: EdgeTX
- Module Firmware: Multiprotocol- Module (4IN1) -OR- ExpressLRS (ELRS)
- Channels: Up to 16 channels (depending on the receiver)
- Display: 4.3-inch TFT full-colour touch display with a resolution of 480 * 272
- Gimbal: Option 1: V4.0 Hall sensor with Aluminium fascia; Option 2: AG01 CNC Hall sensor
- Module Bay: JR compatible module bay
- Upgrade method: Supports USB-C online / SD card offline upgrade
- Size: 287x129x184mm
- Weight: 750g (without battery)
1 x TX16S Mark II Radio Controller
1 x 18650 Tray
1 x USB-C Cable
1 x Screen Protector
1 x Pair of flat grips
1 x Pair of raised grips
1 x TX16S Key Chain
1 x User Manual