The RAMPS 1.4 3D Printer controller+Mega2560 with cable compatible with Arduino +5Pcs A4988 Driver with heat sink Kit is the new Robu.in 3D Printer Kit, developed specially for those who are interested in the 3D printer. The RAMPS 1.4 is Mega Pololu Shield, or RAMPS for, design to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost. RAMPS interfaces a Mega with the powerful MEGA Arduino platform and has plenty room for expansion.
The modular design includes the plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on MEGA Arduino shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability, and expansion. Additionally, a number of Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system. As long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack.
Mega2560 is an ATmega2560 as core micro-controller development board itself has 54 groups digital I/O terminal (14 Pin PWM outputs). 16 sets of a simulation than the input side, group 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), using the 16 MHz crystal oscillator. With the boot-loader, download the program directly via USB without having to go through another external writer. Supply part of the optional USB power, or as an external power using the AC-to-DC adapter and battery.
The A4988 driver is a carrier board or breakout board for A4988 DMOS Micro-stepping Driver with Translator and Over-current protection by Pololu. we, therefore, recommend careful reading of the A4988 datasheet before using this product. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2 A output current per coil.
Package Includes :
1 x RAMPS 1.4 3D Printer controller Board.
1 x Mega 2560 with Cable.
5 x 4988 driver with heat sink.
Specifications and Features :
- USB type B receptacle.
- SD Card add on available.
- Fits 5 Pololu stepper driver board.
- LEDs indicate when heater outputs on.
- Expandable to control other accessories.
- Heated bed control with additional 11A fuse.
- Option to connect 2 motors to Z for Prusa Mendel.
- I2C and SPI pins left available for future expansion.
- It has provisions for the cartesian robot and extruder.
- All the Mosfets are hook into PWM pins for versatility.
- 3 mosfets for heater / fan outputs and 3 thermistor circuits.
- Fused at 5A for additional safety and component protection.
- These boards are on pin header sockets so they can be replace easily or remove for use in future designs.
- Servo style connectors are use to connect to the end stops, motors, and led. These connectors are gold plated, rated for 3A, very compact, and globally available.
makarandpharate180298 (verified owner) –
The Packaging was good and was delivered in time