RAMPS 1.4 3D PRINTER CONTROLLER+Arduino Mega2560 with Cable+5Pcs 4988 Driver With Heat Sink+LCD 128×64 Display Kit For Arduino Reprap.
The RAMPS 1.4 3D PRINTER CONTROLLER+Arduino Mega2560 with Cable+5Pcs 4988 Driver With Heat Sink+LCD 128×64 Display Kit is the new Robu.in 3D Printer Kit, develope specially for those who are interest in 3D printer. Robu.in
RAMPS 1.4 Board :
The RAMPS 1.4 is Mega Pololu Shield, or RAMPS for, design to fit the entire electronics need for a RepRap in one small package for low cost. RAMPS interfaces an Mega with the powerful Arduino MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on Arduino MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion. Additionally, a number of Arduino expansion boards can be add to system. As long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack.
Arduino Mega2560 :
Mega2560 is an ATmega2560 as core micro-controller development board itself has 54 groups digital I/O terminal (14 Pin PWM outputs). 16 sets of simulation than the input side, group 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), using the 16 MHz crystal oscillator. With the boot-loader, download the program directly via USB without having to go through other external writer. Supply part of the optional USB power, or as an external power using the AC-to-DC adapter and battery.
Driver A4988 :
A4988 driver is a carrier board or breakout board for A4988 DMOS Micro-stepping Driver with Translator and Over-current protection by Pololu. we therefore recommend careful reading of the A4988 datasheet before using this product. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2 A output current per coil.
LCD 128×64 graphic Smart Display :
LCD 128×64 graphic Smart Controller contains a SD-Card reader, an rotary encoder and a 128 x 64 dot matrix LCD display. You can easy connect it to your Ramps board using the “smart adapter” include.
After connecting this panel to your Ramps you don’t need your pc any more, the Smart Controller supplies power for your SD card. Further more all actions like calibration, axes movements can be done by just using the rotary encoder on the Smart Controller. Print your 3D designs without PC, just with a g-code design store on the SD card.
Package Includes :
1 x RAMPS 1.4 3D Printer controller Board.
1 x Arduino Mega 2560 with Cable.
5 x 4988 driver with heat sink.
1 x LCD 128×64 Display board.
1 x Smart Adapter.
2 x 30cm FRC Cable.
Specifications and Features :
- USB type B receptacle.
- SD Card add on available.
- Fits 5 Pololu stepper driver board.
- LEDs indicate when heater outputs on.
- Expandable to control other accessories.
- Heated bed control with additional 11A fuse.
- Option to connect 2 motors to Z for Prusa Mendel.
- I2C and SPI pins left available for future expansion.
- It has provisions for the cartesian robot and extruder.
- All the Mosfets are hook into PWM pins for versatility.
- 3 mosfets for heater / fan outputs and 3 thermistor circuits.
- Fused at 5A for additional safety and component protection.
- These boards are on pin header sockets so they can be replace easily or remove for use in future designs.
- Servo style connectors are use to connect to the end stops, motors, and led. These connectors are gold plated, rated for 3A, very compact, and globally available.