An Advanced Starter Kit from Robu.in, which is an updated version of the Starter Kit. This includes the fastest model of the Raspberry Pi family – The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ and everything that an Advanced kit needed.
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest production Raspberry Pi 3 featuring a 64-bit quad-core processor running at 1.4 GHz. It incorporates enhanced built-in dual-band WiFi (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2/BLE and faster Ethernet.
Apart from a basic kit, you here get 40 Pin Connectors with a 40 pin GPIO extension board, which makes it easy to access the GPIO’s of Raspberry Pi using the Breadboard.
Basic Sensors Like Ultrasonic Sensor, IR Sensor, some RGB LEDs, some Pushbuttons and a bunch of different jumper cables make it easy to start with GPIO interfacing with the raspberry pi. Some tutorials by us can also help you with some projects using your raspberry pi. You can find our tutorials in the Related Articles section of this product.
Also included in this Raspberry Pi 3 Advanced Starter Kit is a premium Raspberry Pi 3 case a 16 GB Class 10 MicroSD Card. Just Plug and Play!
The 5V,3 A Micro USB power supply is specially designed and tested for the Raspberry Pi 3 B+
The high-Quality 0.5m HDMI to HDMI cable made up of Copper will give seamless connectivity with Display.
RJ45 Ethernet patch LAN cable with gold plated connectors will give high-speed LAN connection.
Get it and kick start your journey with Raspberry Pi.
*SD Card doesn’t come with any pre-installed OS (To Install an OS you can view our tutorial here)
Package Includes :
1 x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
1 x Micro USB Power supply 5V,3A
1 x High-Quality Transparent Case for Raspberry Pi 3+ with Cooling FAN slot and GPIO Slot
1 x RJ45 Ethernet patch LAN cable
1 x HDMI to HDMI cable (Black color)
1 x Raspberry Pi 3 Heat Sink set (click here for detail)
1 x High Quality 16 GB Class 10 SD Card (Without any Preinstalled OS)1 x USB SD Card Reader
1 x 40pin 20CM GPIO Flat Grey Cable Female to Female Connectors for Raspberry Pi
1 x 40 Pin Red GPIO Extension Board for Raspberry Pi
1 x 830 Points Solderless Breadboard
4 x 12x12x7.3mm Push Button Switch
4 x Common anode RGB LED
1 x HC-SR04-Ultrasonic Sensor
1 x Digital LDR Module
10 x Male-Male Jumper Cable 10 cm
10 x Male-Female Jumper Cable 10 cm
10 x Female-Female Jumper Cable 10 cm.
Raspberry Pi –
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput of 300 Mbps)
- The extended 40-pin GPIO header
- Full-size HDMI
- 4 USB 2.0 ports
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
- 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- 5V/2.5A DC power input
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support (requires separate PoE HAT)
Power Supply –
- Output Power(Watt) – 15 Watt
- Output Voltage(V) – 5V
- AC Input Voltage(V) – 100/240 V
- Output Current(A) – 3A
- Output Adapter Type – Micro USB
- Power Cord Length(m) – 1.2 m
Raspberry Pi Case –
High-Quality Transparent Case for Raspberry Pi 3+ with Cooling FAN and GPIO Slot for easy accessibility ( Click here to view the product)
RJ45 Ethernet Patch –
- Connectors – Gold-Plated
- Length – 1m
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) – 25 watts
HDMI Cable –
- Material – Copper
- Length – 0.5 m
- Color – Black
- Connection – HDMI – HDMI
Heat Sink –
- A set of 3 heatsinks
- Self-adhesive thermal layer for easy application
- The thermal resistance of 27°C/W
- Colour: Red and Copper
SD Card –
- Capacity – 16 GB
- Reading Speed – Class 10
- Size: 1.5cm X 1.1cm
Card Reader –
USB Micro SD Card Reader
40 Pin Cable Connector –
- Length: 20cm.
- Weight: 30gm.
- Gender: Female to Female
- Compatible With Raspberry Pi Model B+
- GPIO Connector: 40-Pin
40 Pin Extention Board –
- Suitable for Raspberry Pi 3 B+
- High-Quality Material
- Pin name printed on Board for easy accessibility.
Full Size Breadboard –
- 830 Points
- Solderless Breadboard
Common Anode RGB Led –
- 5mm 4 Pin RGB Led Common Cathode
- Input Type : 2.0-2.2V(Red) / 3.2-3.4V(Green) / 3.2-3.4(Blue)
- Light Source Color : RGB Wavelength : 625-630(Red) / 517-520(Green) / 465-470(Blue) nm
- Pins Sequence: Red / Common Cathode / Green / Blue pin length 26*30*26*26mm
SR-04 Ultrasonic Sensor –
- Operating Voltage: 5 V
- Sonar Sensing Range: 2-400 cm
- Frequency: 40 KHz
Digital LDR –
- LM393 based design
- Can detect ambient brightness and light intensity
- Adjustable sensitivity (via blue digital potentiometer adjustment)
- Output Digital – 0V to 5V, Adjustable trigger level from preset
- Output Analog – 0V to 5V based on light falling on the LDR
- LEDs indicating output and power
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V to 5V DC
- Operating Current: 15ma
Jumper Cables –
- Length : 10 cm.
- 10 (Male-Male) , 10 (Male-Female), 10 (Female-Female).
- High Quality Cables.
Useful Links :
Blinking LED using GPIO pins of RaspberryPi : https://robu.in/blinking-led-using-gpio-pins-of-raspberrypi
Developing simple GUI using “Tkinter” to control GPIO’s of Raspberry Pi : https://robu.in/developing-simple-gui-using-tkinter-to-control-gpios-of-raspberry-pi
GPIO, Input & Output GUI panel using Tkinter : https://robu.in/gpio-input-output-gui-panel-using-tkinter
Using Raspberry Pi with Laptop as Screen using SSH : https://robu.in/using-raspberry-pi-with-laptop-as-screen-using-ssh/
Installing Any Required OS on SD card for Raspberryi Pi : https://robu.in/installing-any-required-os-on-sd-card-for-raspberryi-pi/
Getting Started with Raspberry Pi : https://robu.in/getting-started-with-raspberry-pi/