Whilst maintaining the popular board format the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B brings you a more powerful processer, 10x faster than the first generation Raspberry Pi. Additionally it adds wireless LAN & Bluetooth connectivity making it the ideal solution for powerful connected designs, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B was released in June 2019 with a 1.5 GHz 64-bit quad core ARM Cortex-A72 processor, on-board 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, full gigabit Ethernet (throughput not limited), two USB 2.0 ports, two USB 3.0 ports, 1–8 GB of RAM, and dual-monitor support via a pair of micro HDMI (HDMI Type D) ports for
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ is a more compact and reduced price version of the 3 Model B+. Of course, with the smaller footprint comes a few compromises. The new A+ version is missing a few items that the B+ has. (The B+ model is featured on the left of both images while the new A+ is on the right of both.)
- Replace Your Desktop PC With a Raspberry Pi. …
- Print With Your Raspberry Pi. …
- Add AirPrint Support to Your Pi Print Server. …
- Cut the Cord With Kodi: A Raspberry Pi Media Center. …
- Set Up a Retro Gaming Machine.
- Build a Minecraft Game Server.
- Control a Robot.
- Build a Stop Motion Camera.
- Build Raspberry Web server
- 1 Gb SRAM
- Dual Core Video Core IV Multimedia coprocessor.
- Single 2.0 USB connector.
- HDMI (rev 1.3 and 1.4) Composite RCA (PAL & NTSC) Video Out.
- 3.5 MM Jack, HDMI Audio Out.
- MMC, SD, SDIO Card slot on board storage.
- Ethernet speed: 300MBPS
- Quad Core 1.2GHz Broadcom BCM2837 64bit CPU.
- 1GB RAM.
- BCM43438 wireless LAN and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on board.
- 100 Base Ethernet.
- 40-pin extended GPIO.
- 4 USB 2 ports.
- 4 Pole stereo output and composite video port.
- Full size HDMI.
- Operating Temperature: -40ºC to +85ºC
1 x Raspberry PI 3 Model B+ Basic Kit
1 x Raspberry Pi 3
1 x Raspberry Pi Case
1 x Power Supply
1 x 16 GB Micro SanDisk
1 x Cable