You might be curious about what’s new and what’s the same with the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B? So first of all, here is the comparison chart with highlighted points where you will get everything you need to know at a glance!
Recently we have received feedback from our makers that they are facing a Booting issue with Pi 4 with Pi4. If you’re facing the booting issue with your pi 4 (Green-light not blinking) Please use the following link to fix the issue provided by Raspberry Pi Officials,
Here refer to the bootloader flashing section and follow the instructions given over there. This particular will replace your board bootloader and might fix the issue. You have to just extract the contents of the bootloader file into a FAT formatted SD Card and put the SD card into the raspberry pi for like 60 seconds. If the green light flashes after 60 seconds, it means your board’s bootloader has been fixed. If the problem still persists you can raise a ticket in the support section at robu.in.
After huge Success of Raspberry Pi 3 Model B and B+, Raspberry Pi Foundation is come up with a new upgrade, more powerful next generation of Pi computer than before, that is Raspberry Pi 4 Model B. Taking many fans and community members by surprise; the Raspberry Pi foundation has announced the brand new Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, a significant upgrade to the Raspberry Pi 3 generation. As an official reseller of Raspberry Pi in India, We made it available with no waiting time.
Get the high-quality Raspberry Pi 4 4GB model at a low price in India.
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory; and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ while retaining backward compatibility and similar power consumption. For the end-user, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B provides desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems.
Pi 4 B is upgraded with Latest High-Performance Quad-Core 64-bit Broadcom 2711, Cortex A72 processor clocked at 1.5GHz speed. Which is design to use 20% less power or offer 90% greater performance than its old version. Hardware upgrade on Pi4 developed for faster performance not only the loading time with all-new 1GB/2GB and 4GB LPDDR4 SDRAM variants but also in connectivity with Dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz, 802.11 b/g/n/ac wireless LAN and PoE capability via a separate PoE HAT.
Raspberry Pi 4 4GB technology:
Now you can enjoy 4K video using Pi 4 as video performance on Pi 4 B is also upgraded with onBoard Dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports, which supports H 265 Decode (4Kp60), H.264, and MPEG-4 decode (1080p60).
With the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology make IoT solution better with 2 x Speed, 4 x Range, and 8 x Data transfer speed, having such a faster and long-distance connectivity, you will experience peripheral’s Bluetooth connectivity on the next level than before. Furthermore, One big needful upgrade that Pi foundation has made in Raspberry Pi 4 B is Type-C USB Port from which Pi can take up to 3A current to operate, and hence now Pi 4 can provide more power to onboard chips and peripherals interfaced as well.
Explore all the latest Official Updates and New products and Accessories ranging from Raspberry Pi at Robu. in
Introducing Orange Raspberry Pi Kits
Stuck in a never-ending cycle of learning Sensors, Microcontrollers, microprocessors, and communication protocols but not gaining any knowledge? Let us introduce you to Orange premium kits. These high-quality kits comes with free e-booklet and blogs to help you learn faster.
Click Here To Explore Our Learning Kits!
- With one of the latest Broadcom 2711; Quad-Core Cortex A72 (ARM V8-A) 64-bit SoC Clocked at 1.5GHz processor improved power consumption; and thermals on the Pi 4+B means that the CPU on the BCM2837 SoC can now run at 1.5 GHz; a 20% increase on the previous Pi 3 model (which ran at 1.2GHz).
- Video performance on Pi 4 B is upgraded with dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports; hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60 which supports H 265 Decode (4Kp60); H.264, and MPEG-4 decode (1080p60).
- A significant change on the Pi 4 B compared to the previous Pi 3 models is the inclusion of a new faster; dual-band wireless chip with 802.11 b/g/n/ac wireless LAN.
- The dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN enables faster networking with less interference and the new PCB antenna technology allow better reception.
- The latest 5.0 Bluetooth allows you to use a wireless keyboard/trackpad with more range than before without extra dongles; keeping things nice and tidy.
Enhanced Ethernet Connectivity:
- The Pi 4 B has significantly faster-wired networking with USB 3.0 technology; thanks to an upgraded USB/LAN chip; and you should see speeds that are 10x faster than on previous models of the Pi.
- The GPIO header remains the same, with 40 pins; fully backward-compatible with previous boards as on the previous three models of Pi. However; it should note that the new PoE header pins may contact components on the underside of some HATs; like Rainbow HAT. Some standoffs will prevent any mischief from occurring though!
Software & OS
- Download NOOBS. here. Beginners should start with the NOOBS (New Out Of Box Software) operating system installation manager; which gives the user a choice of an operating system from the standard distributions.
- Raspbian is the recommended operating system for normal use on a Raspberry Pi. Find help with installing Raspbian on your Pi in our online Getting started guide.
- You can browse basic examples to help you get started with some of the software available in Raspbian, find more detail about the Raspbian operating system, or read the information on fundamental Linux usage and commands for navigating the Raspberry Pi and managing its file system and users.
- To explore all other Operating System supported by Raspberry Pi 4 click here.
You may also interested in:
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model-B with 8 GB RAM
- Combo of Raspberry Pi 4B + Micro-HDMI Cable + Micro USB-B (F) to USB Type C (M) Adapter
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model-B with 1 GB RAM
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model-B with 2 GB RAM
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model-B with 4 GB RAM
- Micro USB-B Female to USB Type C Male Adapter for Raspberry Pi 4
- Acrylic Case for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
- Raspberry Pi official Accessories
1 x Raspberry Pi 4 Model-B with 4 GB RAM.
sohamlive (verified owner) –
Great product and one of the most reasonably priced available online. Works perfectly fine as expected.
adarshshetty98.as (verified owner) –
kalpeshbsathe (verified owner) –
Great product and really fast delivery from robu.
adhya9 (verified owner) –
Thanks ROBU.IN for providing very good items.
I am using this “Raspberry Pi 4 Model-B with 4 GB RAM” more than 1 year.
I have ordered “Raspberry Pi 4 Model-B with 4 GB” from Amazon and found lot of issues. Then one of my friend suggest me to order from ROBU.IN. The quality of the item in really very good, you can trust ROBU.IN for the electronics items.
mmuradnaqvi (verified owner) –
Another great SBC by raspberry pi foundation. Good for IoT and can even be a desktop replacement for small children. Best for retro gaming.
Nice packaging by robu.in
sahilbaikar (verified owner) –
perfect and genuine product…..
nithishboddeda (verified owner) –
If you are thinking about which variant to buy this would be the right one. Shipped Clean and delivered in Advance. Run the pi with a 32Gb Samsung Evo Plus and you will be fine.
emailkarthik20 (verified owner) –
Delivered within 24 hours to chennai. Working fine. My raspberry Pi doesn’t have USB C power fix.
Shivraj Jangada (verified owner) –
Shivraj Jangada –
pseudotick (verified owner) –
Cool thing. Wish the hardware was open source.
i love this product
Simon George (verified owner) –
Good affordable daily computer, can browse, YouTube etc easily.
Video editing not possible.
Simon George –
Souhardya Das (verified owner) –
Very good product…I have done my project with it.
Souhardya Das –
Manoj Velmurugan (verified owner) –
Quality project. Its a good idea to buy a cooling fan as it gets quite hot.
Manoj Velmurugan –
Yeah it’s pretty good but one thing when you try to install Kali Linux 2020.1 on raspberry pi 4b you didn’t get anything it’s the most popular problem in now a days , I hope you understand let wait and see
Pankaj Mandal (verified owner) –
Genuine product at reasonable price, prompt delivery from Robu.in, completely satisfied with product and service. Recommended!
Pankaj Mandal –
sanjay upadhyay –
you are giving 47 rs discount on 4760 rs pi ? is it a joke.
sanjay upadhyay –
ajitdmonte (verified owner) –
Good product, working well with quick delivery from Robu!
Jk (verified owner) –
Working well…happy with the purchase
Good and orginal product. Excellent service from Robu…..
Sohal (verified owner) –
If you’re not in fps or heavy gaming, this is THE replacement for a desktop or a laptop.
Wish they had all package deal on this website.
Pi 4 is working excellent.
Both HDMI (both Amazon basics and local cables work on both ports)
All USB ports
Goes with my OnePlus 5 charger cable. 5 v 4 amp.
Logitech k220 wireless keyboard, mouse and local USB keyboard and mouse also work perfectly.
Raspbian downloaded and installed on
Samsung 64 gb Evo plus micro SD.
Caution!!. Only start the pi board when everything you need is connected to the pi board (monitor, keyboard and mouse, any USB device or drive), otherwise it may not start.
anoopktla (verified owner) –
Excellent service by Robu and the product is great!.Keep one thing in mind, this heats up a lot, thermal throttling happens, so a case with heatsink and fan is highly reccomended.
Srinivasan Kumar (verified owner) –
Original production, on time delivery and good packaging.
Srinivasan Kumar –
Akashdeep Dhar (verified owner) –
Nice packaging provided for the Pi 4.. Reasonable pricing. Would totally recommend this to my friends.
Akashdeep Dhar –
Perfect and Prompt delivery.
ankamrohitkumar (verified owner) –
wonderful product at reasonable price
mukun.sarang18 (verified owner) –
Running very smoothly, better than what I expected it to be.
dakshdhull (verified owner) –
Nice Product Got it at almost near to the exact price as mentioned by http://www.raspberrypi.org
sandy8436pc (verified owner) –
Very good product received with nice packaging also. It has no defects as I checked and functioned properly. Fully satisfied with robu.in
Siddhu (verified owner) –
Excellent single board computer. Gigabit lan, USB 3.0 and 4 Gb RAM enough to run a small NAS. On time delivery.