The Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT is an add-on board for Raspberry Pi computers with PoE pins. This is a newly Launched upgraded PoE hat compatible with Raspberry Pi 3B+ and Raspberry Pi 4. It is used to power Raspberry Pi via an Ethernet cable, provided that power-sourcing equipment is installed on the Ethernet network. The HAT also includes a fan that will cool the Raspberry Pi processor.
Note: Before Installing the HAT go through Safety Instruction given in the datasheet in the attachments
Specifications and Features:
- Standard: IEEE 802.3at-2003 PoE
- Input voltage: 37–57 V DC, Class 4 device
- Output power: 5 V DC/4 A
- Compatible with: RPI 3B+ and RPI 4
- Cooling: 25 mm × 25 mm brushless fan delivering 2.2 CFM for processor cooling
- Fully isolated switched-mode power supply
- Integrated Fan Control and 25mm x 25mm Brushless Fan
- Plug-and-Play Compatibility with Raspberry Pi 3 B+ and Pi 4
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to +50 °C
1 x Raspberry PI POE+ Hat for 3B+ and Pi 4.