Raspberry Pi released an official 48W (8V DC, 6A) power supply, designed for use with the Raspberry Pi Build HAT. Similarly, it can also power the Raspberry Pi via the BuildHAT.
Power your Raspberry Pi Build HAT projects with the Raspberry Pi Build HAT Power Supply. This 48W power supply will power the Build HAT and connected LEGO Technic motors, as well as your Raspberry Pi computer. Compatible with LEGO Technic motors and sensors included in the LEGO Education SPIKETM Portfolio, the Build HAT combines the power of Raspberry Pi computing with easy building opportunities to help you make creative and robust projects.
- Input: 110-240V AC
- Output: 8V DC, 6A
- Cable: 1.5M, 16 awg (Premium Quality)
- Rise time: 100ms maximum to regulatory limits for DC outputs
- Turn-on delay: 3000ms maximum at nominal input AC voltage and full load
- Protection: Short circuit protection, Overcurrent protection, Overvoltage protection
- Efficiency: 87.77% minimum (output current from 100%, 75%, 50%, 25%)
- Output cable: 1.5m 16AWG
- Output connector: Barrel connector 5.5mm × 2.1mm × 11mm Centre Positive
1 x Raspberry Pi Build Hat Power Supply