The power of Raspberry Pi 4 in a compact form factor for deeply embedded applications. Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 incorporates a quad-core ARM Cortex-A72 processor, dual video output, and a wide selection of other interfaces. Available in 32 variants, with a range of RAM and eMMC Flash options, and with or without wireless connectivity.
Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 has undergone extensive compliance testing and meets the standards required in many countries. You can find all compliance information and regional certificates at raspberrypi.org/compliance.
Note: The Compute Module is meant for industrial applications, it is NOT beginner-friendly. Please check Raspberry Pi 4 Model B for the same powerful processor and comes with easy to get started features.
- Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- H.265 (HEVC) (up to 4Kp60 decode), H.264 (up to 1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Options for 1GB, 2GB, 4GB or 8GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM (depending on variant)
- Options for 0GB (“Lite”), 8GB, 16GB or 32GB eMMC Flash memory (depending on variant)
- Option for fully certified radio module
- 2.4 GHz, 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac wireless
- Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- On-board electronic switch to select either external or PCB trace antenna
1 x Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 C1GB Ram – 8GB eMMC- No WiFi (Lite)