The Compute Module 4 IO Board is a companion board for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 (supplied separately). It is designed for use both as a development system for Compute Module 4 and as an embedded board integrated into end products.
The IO board is designed to allow you to create systems quickly using off-the-shelf parts such as HATs and PCIe cards, which might include NVMe, SATA, networking, or USB. The major user connectors are located along one side to make enclosures simple
The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 IO Board has undergone extensive compliance testing and meets the standards required in many countries. You can find all compliance information and regional certificates at raspberrypi.org/compliance.
- CM4 socket: suitable for all variants of Compute Module 4
- Standard Raspberry Pi HAT connectors with PoE support
- Standard PCIe Gen 2 x1 socket
- Real-time clock (RTC) with battery backup
- Dual HDMI connectors
- Dual MIPI camera connectors
- Dual MIPI display connectors
- Gigabit Ethernet socket supporting PoE HAT
- On-board USB 2.0 hub with 2 USB 2.0 connectors
- SD card socket for Compute Module 4 variants without eMMC
- Support for programming eMMC variants of Compute Module 4
- PWM fan controller with tachometer feedback
1 x Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 I/O Board