Support the Raspberry Pi models A, B, A +, B +, Zero, 2. USB Port – GPS module contains T CP202USB serial interface chip, through a serial Port or USB and Raspberry Pi to communicate.
L80 is integrated with the Patch antenna (5.0 * 5.0 * 5.0 mm) of compact modules, with ultra-low power consumption, the advantages of the fast positioning, in capturing and tracking, makes the USB Port – GPS has a very good performance.
- Suitable For Raspberry Pi A B A+ B+ Zero 2 3.
- Connect via 1*8 2.54 separation distance pin header or USB micro data cable.
- Adopting L80-39 mold project, with 15 x 15 x 4mm Patch aerial.
- Super low power consumption, quick location.
- Support Short-circuit Protection and Aerial Detection.
- Support self-auxiliary AGPS (EASY technology), no need for external memory.
- Support LOCUS, DGPS, SBAS(WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN).
1 x Raspberry Pi GPS Module USB Port