IQaudio DAC+ is an audio output HAT for all generations of Raspberry Pi from Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+ onwards and supports 24‑bit 192kHz high-resolution digital audio. It uses the Texas Instruments PCM5122 DAC to deliver stereo analog audio to a pair of phono connectors, and also supports a dedicated headphone amplifier.
DAC+ connects to the 40-pin GPIO header of Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+, Raspberry Pi 2, Raspberry Pi 3, or Raspberry Pi 4 with no need for soldering or external power.
P1: Analogue out (0-2V RMS). Carries GPIO27, MUTE signal (headphone detect), left and right audio, and left and right ground.
P6: Headphone socket signals. Pin 1: LEFT, pin 2: GROUND, pin 3: RIGHT, pin 4: GROUND, pin 5: DETECT.
- Standard 40-pin header (compatible with any 40-pin Raspberry Pi)
- PCM5122 DAC
- 24-bit depth 192kHz (Full HD) audio
- Dedicated headphone amplifier
- Phono RCA output
- Powered by the Raspberry Pi PSU
- Onboard EEPROM for auto-configuration
- Power LED
- No soldering required
- Compatible with Volumio, Rune, Max2Play, MoodeAudio
1 x Raspberry PI IQaudio DAC+
Be the first to review “Raspberry PI IQaudio DAC+”