With each iterative edition of the Advancement in Development boards, they get more small, and outdated HDMI-A display connectors are being replaced with MINI and MICRO HDMI ports. As a result, having such an adaptor on your workstation is now required.
This official Raspberry Pi Mini HDMI male to Standard HDMI is the new and mature interface standard for display devices, monitors, TV, TFT display, touch screen display, and many more that come with HMDI interface, and of course, it is the Raspberry Pi Zero that comes with MINI HDMI interface for us. This cable is not compatible with the Raspberry Pi 3 or related boards; it is only compatible with the Raspberry Pi Zero family of SBCs. The HDMI port on the Raspberry Pi Zero board is small due to its small size.
- Nickel Plated Connector Pins
- Compatible with: Raspberry Pi Zero; Raspberry Pi Zero W; Raspberry Pi Zero W2
- Fully triple shielded for increased noise immunity
- Officially licensed by the Raspberry Pi foundation
- Connector pins: HDMI mini male to HDMI-A Female
- Length: 10cm
- Colour: White
- 4Kp60 compliant
- 20Mohm 300VDC insulation withstands 300VDC for 0.1s
Package Includes :
1 x Raspberry PI official Mini HDMI Male to HDMI-A Female Adapter Cable-White
siddy0007 (verified owner) –
service was excellent but the cable was not for raspberrypi 4 hdmi out
prantikv (verified owner) –
works with my nikon dslr.