Yeah! HDMI is the new and mature interface standard for display devices, monitors, TV, TFT display, touch screen display and many more comes with HMDI interface, and of course, for us, it is Raspberry Pi comes with HDMI interface. But this cable is not for Raspberry Pi 3 or similar boards, because it is meant for the Raspberry Pi Zero series of SBC. Due to the size of the Raspberry Pi Zero board, the HDMI port is a mini size.
And this official Raspberry Pi Mini HDMI Cable are now available at Cytron! Created to give fantastic performance and functionality for the Raspberry Pi Zero, Zero W and Zero W2. Made with high-quality materials and built to a world-class specification. Triple-layer shielding enables the best performance for the Raspberry Pi, and nickel-plated contacts ensure maximum signal transfer.
- HDMI plug to HDMI plug leads
- Standard HDMI to Mini HDMI
- Length: 1 Metre
- Colour: White
- Compatible with: Raspberry Pi Zero; Raspberry Pi Zero W; Raspberry Pi Zero W2
- Fully triple shielded for increased noise immunity
- Officially licensed by the Raspberry Pi foundation
Package Includes :
1 x Raspberry PI official Mini HDMI to Std HDMI Cable 1m,(White)