Almost one and half-year before Raspberry Pi Foundation had launched a revolutionary update on their Single Board Computer (SBC) Pi 3 and become the most popular Microcontroller board in the community which is known as a Raspberry Pi 4. On the same timeline, the Raspberry Pi Foundation came with a new astonishing SBC named Raspberry Pi Pico.
The main highlighted thing about RPi Pico is the Lowest cost and Smallest size development board from Raspberry Pi Foundation ever. On the technical side, it is equipped with an RP2040 Microcontroller chip developed by Raspberry Pi Foundation itself. RP2040 is their first dual-core ARM Cortex M0+ processor-based latest small-sized, budget-friendly microcontroller.
The RP2040 is supported with both C/C++ and micro-python, meaning that if you’re a beginner and want to learn any of these languages, the Raspberry Pico would be the best product option to start with.
For in-depth information about Raspberry Pi Pico visit our Blog Page CLICK HERE
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi
- Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, the flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of onboard Flash memory
- The castellated module allows soldering directly to carrier boards
- USB 1.1 with device and host support
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 26 × multi-function GPIO pins
- 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 3 × 12-bit ADC, 16 × controllable PWM channels
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Onboard temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
- 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
For more technical details go through Datasheet in attachments
1 x Raspberry Pi Pico