The CMT2210/17AW devices are ultra low power, high performance, low-cost OOK stand-alone RF receiver for various 300 to 960 MHz wireless application. The CMT2210AW covers the frequency range from 300 to 960 MHz frequency range. They are part of the CMOSTEK Next Gen RF family, which includes a complete line of transmitter, receivers and transceivers. An embedded EEPROM allows the frequency , symbols rate and other feature to be programmed into the device using the CMOSTEK USB Programmer and RFPDK. Alternatively, in stock product of 433.92/868.35 MHz are available for immediate demands without the need of EEPROM programming. when the CMT2210/17AW is always on, it consumes only 3.8 mA current while achieving -113 dBm receiving sensitivity. It consumes even less power when working in duty-cycle operation mode via the build-in sleep timer. The CMT2210/17AW receiver together with the CMT211x transmitter enables an ultra low cost RF link.
- Low-Cost Consumer Electronic Applications.
- Home and Building Automations.
- Industries Monitoring and Controls.
- Infrared Receivers Replacements.
- Remote Automations Meter Reading.
- Remote Lighting Control System.
- Wireless alarm and security system.
- Remote keyless entry.
- Embedded EEPROM.
- Very easy to development with RFPDK.
- All features programmable.
- 3-wire SPI interface for EEPROM programming.
- Stand-alone no extra MCU control required.
- Configuration duty-cycle operation mode.
- 16-pin QFN 3×3 and SOP 16 package options.
- Frequency range: 300 to 960 MHz.
- Symbol rate: 0.1 to 40 ksps.
- Sensitivity: -113dBm at 1 ksps, 0.1% BER.
- Configurable receiver bandwidth: 50 to 500KHz.
- Supply voltage: 1.8V to 3.6V.
- Low power Consumptions: 3.8mA.
1 x Receiver chipset CMT2210AW-ESR.(SMD 16)