The CMT221xB/LB device is an ultra-low power, high performance, low-cost OOK stand-alone RF receiver for various 300 to 920 MHz wireless applications. It is part of the CMOSTEK NextGenRFTM family, which includes a complete line of transmitters, receivers and transceivers. An
embedded EEPROM allows the frequency, data rate and other features to be programmed into the device using the CMOSTEK USB Programmer and RFPDK. Alternatively, in stock products of 433.92 / 868 MHz is available for immediate demands without the need of EEPROM programming. When the CMT221xB/LB is always on, it consumes only 3.8 mA current while achieving -113 dBm receiving sensitivity. It consumes even less power when working in duty-cycle operation mode via the built-in sleep timer. The CMT221xB/LB receiver together with the CMT211x transmitter enables an ultra-low cost RF link.
- Low-Cost Consumer Electronics Applications.
- Home and Building Automation.
- Infrared Receiver Replacements.
- Industrial Monitoring and Controls.
- Remote Automated Meter Reading.
- Remote Lighting Control System.
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems.
- Remote Keyless Entry (RKE).
- Embedded EEPROM.
- 3-wire SPI Interface for EEPROM Programming.
- Stand-Alone, No External MCU Control Required.
- Configurable Duty-Cycle Operation Mode.
- Rx Active and System Clock Output.
- Low Sleep Current.
- 60 nA when Sleep Timer Off.
- 440 nA when Sleep Timer On.
- RoHS Compliant.
- 16-pin QFN 3×3 and SOP8 Packages.
- Frequency Range 300 to 920 MHz.
- Data Rate: 0.1 to 40 kbps.
- Sensitivity: -113 dBm at 1 kbps, 0.1% BER.
- Configurable Receiver Bandwidth: 50 to 330 kHz.
- Supply Voltage: 1.8 to 3.6 V.
- Low Power Consumption: 3.8 mA.
1 x Receiver chipset CMT2210LB-ESR.
Be the first to review “Receiver chipset CMT2210LB-ESR.”