The CMT2219A is an ultra low power, high performance, OOK and (G)FSK receiver for various 300 to 960 MHz wireless applications. It is part of the CMOSTEK Next Gen RFTM family, which includes a complete line of transmitters, receivers and transceivers. All features can be configured either by off-line EEPROM programming or on-line registers writing. The configuration file to be written into the registers is generated by the smart RFPDK. The CMT2219A operates from a supply voltage of 1.8 V to 3.6 V, when it is always on, it consumes only 5.7 mA current while achieving -109 dBm receiving sensitivity (FSK, 9.6 ksps symbol rate, 868.35 MHz), and only 60 nA sleep current for superior battery life. The device supports packet
handling, 32-byte FIFO, Manchester decoding and data de-whitening for the received data processing. Besides the demodulated data and the sync clock, the device can also send out the power-on reset, the system clock, as well as 2 configurable interrupts for the external device. CMT2219A
receiver together with the CMT211xA transmitter enables a powerful RF link.
- Low-Cost Consumer Electronics Applications.
- Home and Building Automation.
- Infrared Receiver Replacements.
- Industrial Monitoring and Controls.
- Remote Automated Meter Reading.
- Remote Lighting Control System.
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems.
- Remote Keyless Entry (RKE).
- Optional Chip Feature Configuration Schemes.
- On-Line Registers Configuration.
- Off-Line EEPROM Programming.
- FSK, GFSK and OOK Demodulation.
- 4-wire SPI Interface.
- Direct, Buffer and Packet Mode Supported.
- Configurable Data Handler and 32-Byte FIFO.
- Manchester Decoding and Data De-Whitening.
- Low Sleep Current.
- RoHS Compliant.
- 16-pin QFN 3×3 Package.
- Supply Voltage: 1.8 to 3.6 V..
- Low Power Consumption: 5.7 mA
- Frequency Range: 300 to 960 MHz.
- 60 nA when Sleep Timer Off.
- 440 nA when Sleep Timer On.
- Symbol Rate: 0.1 to 100 ksps.
- Sensitivity: -109 dBm @ 9.6 ksps, FSK, 868.35 MHz.
1 x Receiver chipset CMT2219AW-EQR.