The Jetson Nano module is a small AI computer that has the performance and power efficiency needed to run modern AI workloads, multiple neural networks in parallel and process data from several high-resolution sensors simultaneously. This makes it the perfect entry-level option to add advanced AI to embedded products. While talking about Jetson Nano, Quad Core ARM Cortex-A57 which is 1.43 Ghz powerful 64 bit quad core processor Jetson Nano is a small, powerful computer for embedded applications and AI IoT that delivers the power of modern AI in a (1KU+) module. Get started fast with the comprehensive JetPack SDK with accelerated libraries for deep learning, computer vision, graphics, multimedia, and more. NVIDIA® Jetson Nano™ Developer Kit is a small, powerful computer that lets you run multiple neural networks in parallel for applications like image classification, object detection, segmentation, and speech processing. All in an easy-to-use platform that runs in as little as 5 watts.
- Hand-size edge AI device with an overall dimension of 130mm*120mm*50mm, fits in everywhere.
- Powered by the quad-core ARM® Cortex®-A57 MPCore processor.
- 128-core NVIDIA Maxwell™ GPU with 128 NVIDIA CUDA® cores delivers 5 TFLOPs (FP16).
- Rich peripherals including Gigabit Ethernet port, 4 USB 3.0 Type-A ports, HDMI port and DP port.
- Pre-installed NVIDIA official JetPack software, ready for cloud native application .
- Able to mount on the wall with mounting holes on the back.
- Support wide range of AI application fast building with our ecosystem partners.
- Support Allxon to enable efficient remote hardware management services.
1 x Jetson Nano module
1 x Acrylic Cover
1 x Aluminum Frame
1 x Heatsink
1 x Carrier Board
1 x 12V/2A Power Adapter (with 5 interchangeable adapter plugs）