Jetson Xavier is an AI computer for Autonomous Machines with the performance of a GPU workstation in under 30W. The Jetson Xavier Developer Kit with Jetson Xavier module and reference carrier board is the fastest way to start prototyping with robots, drones and other autonomous machines The hardware and software for the NVIDIA Jetson series really do make an excellent platform for learning about AI.
It’s easy to install and learn a vast range of industry-standard software, and the GPIOs mean that your machine can interact with the real world, It can run multiple modern neural networks in parallel and process data from multiple high-resolution sensors—a requirement for full AI systems. Available cloud-native support makes it easier than ever to develop and deploy AI software to edge devices Here are the full specs for the Jetson Xavier NX in both 10W and 15W operating modes. One will see features like support for multiple cameras and PCIe Gen3. One will also note that NVIDIA is still using 10/100/1000 Ethernet and not Wi-Fi on this model Jetson Nano can do concurrent copy and kernel execution with 1 copy engine. We can see that for the simplest image processing pipeline for 2K image on NVIDIA Jetson Nano we can reach 100 fps performance.
- Hand-size edge AI device with an overall dimension of 130mm*120mm*50mm, fits in everywhere.
- Powered by the 6-core NVIDIA Carmel ARM®v8.2 64-bit CPU 6MB L2 + 4MB L3.
- 384-core NVIDIA Volta™ GPU with 48 Tensor Cores delivers 21 TOPS AI performance.
- Rich peripherals including Gigabit Ethernet port, 4 USB 3.0 Type-A ports, HDMI port and DP ports.
- Pre-installed NVIDIA official JetPack software, ready for cloud native application.
- Able to mount on the wall with mounting holes on the back.
- Support wide range of AI application fast building with our ecosystem partners.
- Support Allxon to enable efficient remote hardware management services.
1 x Acrylic Cover
1 x Aluminum Frame
1 x Jetson Xavier NX module
1 x Heatsink
1 x Carrier board
1 x 19V/4.74A (MAX 90W) Power Adapter (Power cable not included)