The Renesas RX65N Cloud Kit is an RX65N microcontroller-based cloud communications evaluation kit which is an ideal evaluation environment for IoT device developers. You can easily provide Wi-Fi connectivity to Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure (Azure) to help start developing IoT devices.
The kit includes a Wi-Fi communication module, a temperature and humidity sensor, an optical sensor, a 3-axis acceleration sensor, a USB port for serial communication, and a USB port for debugging. The sensor data that is uploaded to AWS and Azure from this kit can be observed on cloud services. In addition, the e2 studio integrated development environment has been enhanced for this kit. The network stack for FreeRTOS and Azure RTOS, the configuration of component libraries, and the generation of source code can be done within e2 studio.
The RX65N microcontroller included in this kit is a next-generation general-purpose MCU with a human machine interface (HMI) and security features that are ideal for IoT edge devices. The built-in dual-bank capability and trusted secure IP features make secure cloud communications and firmware updates both easy and robust.
- Low power consumption
- Compact design
- Debug on-board
- Quick and easy development
- Securely and reliably connect to cloud services
- Assists in IoT device prototyping
- Reduction in actual product development manhours
- Model: RENESAS RTK5RX65N0S00000BE
- Product type: IOT WI-FI CLOUD CONNECTIVITY KIT EU,JP
- Frequency: 120MHz, RX v2 core
- On-board MCU: R5F565NEHDFB microcontroller
- Package: 144 pins, LQFP package
- External power supply: 5V
- LEDS: 4 user connector
- Commutations protocols: 2 Digilent Pmod™ (SPI/UART/I2C: Type-6A and Type-2A) connectors
1 x RENESAS RTK5RX65N0S00000BE IOT WI-FI CLOUD CONNECTIVITY KIT EU,JP
Be the first to review “RENESAS RTK5RX65N0S00000BE IOT WI-FI CLOUD CONNECTIVITY KIT EU,JP”