ZMOD4410AI3 waterproof IAQ sensor’s IP67-rated packaging enables operation in splash-prone areas and delivers a cost-effective solution for applications in wet or dirty environments such as kitchens, bathrooms and hospital rooms with frequent exposure to water, oils, and dust. It features a unique hermetically sealed package that protects the sensor from water and dust with a hydrophobic and oleophobic material that is permeable to both humidity and volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
With the combination of IP67-rated packaging with the ZMOD4410’s platform industry-leading accuracy and reliability, Renesas enables new, low-power IAQ applications that operate in splash zones while maintaining the high precision and flexibility customers need to customize their systems and eliminates the need for expensive waterproofing systems. As part of the ZMOD4410 family, the waterproof sensor features AI firmware implemented on an MCU to improve sensing performance.
- Sensor output based on AI machine learning algorithmic
- Heater driver and regulation loop for constant resistance
- Customization for mobile, industrial, and consumer applications
- Internal auto-compensated temperature sensor, not stress-sensitive
- Available in 12-LGA package (3.0 × 3.0 × 0.9mm)
- Built-in non-volatile memory (NVM) for module-specific data
- Very low average power consumption down to 1.5mW
- Excellent for low voltage and low power battery applications
- No external trimming components are required, I2C interface up to 400KHz
- External reset pin (active-LOW), siloxane resistant, supply voltage range from 1.7V to 3.6V
Note: For technical Details Go through the datasheet in the attachments
1 x RENESAS ZMOD4410AI3V Gas Detection Sensor IC
Be the first to review “RENESAS Gas Detection Sensor, Carbon Dioxide, Total Volatile Organic Compound (TVOC), 5000 ppm, 25 %”