This RepRap MK2B 3D printers Dual Power PCB HeatBed With 14AWG Cable heatbed is designed to be compatible with any 3D printer that can accept the RAMPS MK2B version of heatbed. This heatbed has a dual power capability allowing it to be used with 12V or 24V power supply sources. It features a central mounting hole on the front side to allow for three-point mounting.
This is much easier for bed leveling in comparison to 4 point mounting. First, level the side with two holes and fix in place, then level the side with one hole. A glass plate is highly recommended to provide a truly flat surface and rigidity. Additionally, the solder pads have been greatly increased in size, making it much easier and allowing for the use of 1206 surface mount components. But this does not remove the need to use proper strain relief.
Package Includes :
1 x RepRap MK2B 3D printers Dual Power PCB HeatBed With 14AWG Cable.
Specifications and Features :
- Come with resistor and LEDs soldered, basic soldering skills needed to solder the power wire
- Dimensions (Outer): 214 x 214 mm.
- Dimensions (Heat Bed): 200 x 200 mm.
- Laminate: FR4 1.6±0.15 mm.
- 2 layer, 35μm copper.
- Power Input: 12V / 24V DC
- Copper Plated Holes
- Weight: 190 gm.
- Very good in combination with RUMBA or Taurino Power.
- Cable length: 40-60 cm.
- 14 AWG cable.