Introducing reTerminal, a new member of our reThings family. This future-ready Human-Machine Interface (HMI) device can easily and efficiently work with IoT and cloud systems to unlock endless scenarios at the edge.
reTerminal is powered by a Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 (CM4) which is a Quad-Core Cortex-A72 CPU running at 1.5GHz and a 5-inch IPS capacitive multi-touch screen with a resolution of 720 x 1280. It has a sufficient amount of RAM (4GB) to perform multitasking and also has a sufficient amount of eMMC storage (32GB) to install an operating system, enabling fast boot-up times and a smooth overall experience. It has wireless connectivity with dual-band 2.4GHz/5GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0 BLE.
reTerminal consists of a high-speed expansion interface and rich I/O for more expandability. This device has security features such as a cryptographic co-processor with secure hardware-based key storage. It also has built-in modules such as an accelerometer, light sensor, and an RTC (Real-Time Clock). reTerminal has a Gigabit Ethernet Port for faster network connections and also has dual USB 2.0 Type-A ports. The 40-pin Raspberry Pi compatible header on the reTerminal opens it for a wide range of IoT applications.
reTerminal is shipped with Raspberry Pi OS out-of-the-box. So, all you have to do is connect it to power and start building your IoT, HMI, and Edge AI applications right away!
There are limitless possibilities with the reTerminal. It can be placed at the heart of an IoT/Edge system where you could connect a number of sensors to the reTerminal via different wireless protocols such as LoRa, Zigbee, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Sub-1G, and the reTerminal connected to the cloud via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, 5G/ 4G or connected to an edge server to store and process the data.
- Embedded Linux Terminal Device
- Smart Factory
- Smart Warehouse
- Smart Home
- Machine Learning and Edge AI Applications
- IoT Controller
- Hand-Held Device
- Integrated modular design with high stability and expandability
- Powered by Raspberry Pi Computer Module 4 with 4GB RAM & 32GB eMMC
- 5-Inch IPS capacitive multi-touch screen at 1280 x 720 and 293 PPI
- Wireless connectivity with dual-band 2.4GHz/5GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0 BLE
- High-speed expansion interface and rich I/O for more expandability
- Cryptographic co-processor with secure hardware-based key storage
- Built-in modules such as accelerometer, light sensor, and RTC
- Gigabit Ethernet Port and Dual USB 2.0 Type-A ports
- 40-Pin Raspberry Pi compatible header for IoT applications
1 x reTerminal
Be the first to review “reTerminal – Embedded Linux with Raspberry Pi CM4 and 5-Inch Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen”