The RFM119W/RFM119SW is a high performance, highly flexible, low-cost, single-chip (G)FSK/OOK transmitter for various,240 to 960 MHz wireless applications. It is a part of the HOPERF NextGen RFTM family, which includes a complete line of transmitters, receivers and transceivers. The RFM119W/RFM119SW provides the simplest way to control the data transmission. The transmission is started when an effective level turnover is detected on the DATA pin, while the transmission action will stop after the DATA pin holding level low for a defined time window, or after a
two-wire interface (TWI) command is issued. The chip features can be configured in two different ways: setting the configuration registers through the TWI, or programming the embedded RFPDK. The device operates from a supply voltage of 1.8 V to 3.6 V, consumes 27.6 mA (FSK @ 868.35 MHz) when transmitting +10 dBm output power, and only leak 20 nA when it is in sleep state. The RFM119W/RFM119SW transmitter together with the CMT2219A receiver enables a robust RF link.
- Low-Cost Consumer Electronics Applications.
- Home and Building Automation.
- Remote Fan Controllers.
- Infrared Transmitter Replacements.
- Industrial Monitoring and Controls.
- Remote Lighting Control.
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems.
- Remote Keyless Entry (RKE).
- Embedded EEPROM.
- Very Easy Development with RFPDK.
- All Features Programmable.
- Two-wire Interface for Registers Accessing and EEPROM Programming.
- FCC/ETSI Compliant.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Frequency Range: 240 to 960 MHz.
- FSK, GFSK and OOK Modulation.
- Symbol Rate: 0.5 to 100 ksps (FSK/GFSK) 0.5 to 30 ksps (OOK).
- Deviation: 1.0 to 200 kHz.
- Output Power: -10 to +13 dBm.
- Supply Voltage: 1.8 to 3.6 V.
- Sleep Current: < 20 nA.
- Module Size:17.8*12.8*4.9mm.
1 x RF module RFM119W-868S1.
Be the first to review “RF module RFM119W-868S1.”