The RFM63W is a low cost transceiver module operating in the 868 and 915MHz frequency bands,
The RFM63W is optimized for very low power consumption (3mA in receiver mode). It incorporates a
baseband modem with data rates up to 200 kb/s. Data handling features include a sixty-four byte FIFO,
packet handling, automatic CRC generation and data whitening. All major RF communication parameters are programmable and most of them may be dynamically set. It complies with European (ETSI EN 300-220 V2.1.1) and North American (FCC part 15.247 and 15.249) regulatory standards.
- Wireless alarm and security systems
- Wireless sensor networks
- Automated Meter Reading
- Home and building automation
- Industrial monitoring and control
- Remote Wireless Control
- oLw Rx power consumption: 3mA
- Low Tx power consumption: 25 mA @ +10 dBm
- Good reception sensitivity: down to -105 dBm at
- Programmable RF output power: +12 dBm in 8 steps
- Packet handling feature with data whitening and automatic CRC generation
- Wide RSSI (Received Signal Strength Indicator) dynamic range: 70dB from Rx noise floor
- Bit rates: 200 kb/s, NRZ coding
- On-chip frequency synthesizer
- FSK and OOK modulation
- Incoming sync word recognition
- Built-in Bit-Synchronizer for incoming data and clock synchronization and recovery
- Module Size: 19.7X16mm
- Optimized Circuit Configuration for Low-cost
- Min. Operating Supply Voltage: 2.1V.
- Max. Operating Supply Voltage: 3.6 V.
- Min. Operating Temperature: -40c.
- Max. operating temperature: +85 °C.
- Operating Input Level: 0 dBm.
- VDD: 3.3 V.
- carrier frequency = 868 or 915 MHz,
1 x RF module RFM63W-915MHz.